Strawberry season is on its way out. It’s time to put these extra strawberries to good use!
Ice cream has always been a weakness of mine that I don’t indulge in. You know, those dairy free probs! Most of the time I just give those lingering stares and walk away.
However, I know the perfect quick fix for those cravings. Four ingredients vegan pops! This particular recipe is super simple but you can add as many flavors and play with different fruits/ etc… to achieve the perfect popsicle.
- 1 cup of oat milk
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 2 cups strawberries chopped
- 2 tbsp honey (you can add more/less)
- Chop or slice strawberries and set some aside.
- Add strawberries, honey, and milk to blender
- Blend until smooth.
- With the extra strawberries, add the flatter pieces to the sides of the mold. Pour in the mixture.
- Add popsicle sticks. Transfer to the freezer for about 4 hours or until frozen.
These make THE most delicious treat. They’re perfect during those times you’re craving ice cream!
My whole family gets into these! They don’t make it past a day in our house. Ha!
Give them a try, I know you’ll be thankful you did 🙂